Friday 15 December 2017

Choose your friends carefully!

In life you become like the five people you spend the most time with, so you should always choose your friends wisely. This is why most people don't achieve much in life, because they're afraid of being ambitions and sharing their goals, dreams and ambitions with their close friends, they're afraid of being laughed at and mocked. Everyone wants to be individual and unique, but they want to be like everyone else, because anyone who is different from the crowd is mocked, laughed at and attacked! It takes courage to be unique and different. 

I don't bother with many people because most people bore me! All they want to do is laugh at other people and talk about them (not in a good way). I don't wish to laugh at somebody else's problems or mock them for trying to achieve something with their life. I would rather encourage them and help them. I don't like to be around people who gossip about others; a gossip doesn't care if the information they're spreading about the other person is truthful or a lie, and if someone has done something wrong, who are we to judge them? 

I like to be around people who are ambitious and have goals. I love talking about beautiful things, like the moon and stars. I like to talk about work projects and looking for ways to help people who are in need. When I die, I want my life to of made a difference in this world. In life I don't want to tear someone's heart apart with hate and spite, instead I would rather touch a person's heart with acts of kindness, compassion and love.




No comments:

Post a Comment