Tuesday 8 January 2019

Thank you Emmerdale


I would like to say thank you to the writer's of the British soap opera 'Emmerdale'. The programme has a transgender character, and recently they did a story about getting attacked by a group of men, who were trying to see if he really had a 'male' body.

I was so happy to see this story because I was born with an intersex medical condition, and I have lost count at the number of times I've had to deal with a gang/group of people, trying to hold me down and strip me. I have been sexually assaulted like this, many times!

For some reason, if people aren't sure what you are, gender wise, or if you're different, small minded people believe they have the right to know what you look like naked! They even believe that they have the right to sexually assault you too, because they see you as some type of freak.

No one has the right to hurt anyone else, even if that other person is different in some way. These people who have sexually assaulted me are afraid that I'll expose them, or report them, so they're desperate to silence me. They're so desperate they've been threatening me, telling me, if I don't kill myself they'll all start saying I sexually assaulted them years ago. They are desperate to ruin my life and career. They've been making up lies about me, and saying all sorts of sleazy nasty things, since I was six years old! It has to stop!

What these small minded, simple people don't realise is; I have no intention of exposing or reporting them, or their family members for what they did to me. The past is just that, the past. I'm focused on today and tomorrow. I try to never think about them, or the past! But, if they try to hurt me again, I will fight back!

No comments:

Post a Comment