Sunday 19 May 2019

Game of Thrones finale / Final episode



I don't like to be critical or say nasty or negative comments about other people's art, but WTF was that last episode of Game of Thrones? I'm not going to say any spoilers, just in case some people haven't watched it yet! But sadly, the leaks of episode 6 were completely true, and that was the worst episode I've ever watched of Game of Thrones! They could have had so many twists or little turns, but nothing! What they've done makes no sense! The writing of that episode is so weak, I'm shocked HBO allowed it! I believe if you say something negative, you should always try to say something positive, and the only thing I liked about this episode is what Drogon did to the throne! The show has no ended with so many unanswered questions! Terrible ending and a terrible episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment