Wednesday 31 July 2019

A strange mystery


I usually use a tablet computer as I find them easy for general things like social media activities, I use my laptop computer for typing my work and general business stuff. My only trouble is that I'm really quite forgetful at times, and several times I've gone outside with my tablet computer and left it outside, once or twice it went missing and I thought it's been stolen, but out of the blue its reappeared.

I guess I should be lucky it was returned. Maybe the thief didn't like it? Although something weird did happen on its return. I found some unusual photos in my photo gallery, well there were a few images of women's breasts and vaginas!!! I never put them on there. Should I be worried because its such unusual behaviour or should I just be grateful I still have it in working order. I guess the positive thing is that I provided free internet access for someone. The only scary thing is maybe I'm being watched again!

Lisa-Lee Dark ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment