Friday 20 September 2019

Justin Trudeau





Why do elections always have to be so nasty, vicious & personal? I feel sorry for the Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, why do the public expect their politicians to be saints all their lives. Look at his actions today, not his mistakes of yesterday. Every saint was once a sinner. I know that my Canadian friends might disagree with me, I can't comment on his politics or policies because I'm not Canadian or living under his government, but that's what the election campaign should be about. It shouldn't be personal attacks, unless its possibly a criminal act. We were all young once and we all learn from our mistakes.

When I see Justin Trudeau I always see the man who cried listening to the refugees stories, and the man who stood up to Donald Trump, and someone who got a trade deal with the EU (I think 😁), that's something no one in my country has managed to do (UK / Brexit). Look at who he is today not what mistakes he made yesterday, while growing up. Let's clean up politics and make it about policies and not personal attacks on people's past character. Everyone has a past.  #JustinTrudeau  And its completely fine if my Canadian friends disagree with me, or if they don't like his policies, you're free to vote as you see best.

No comments:

Post a Comment