Wednesday 12 November 2014

Broken

I want to break free from my past
I want to let go of all the pain, sadness and misery
I want to breathe in life and live
I want to find my wings and escape
I want to fly away and never have to cry again
I want the pain to end before I do
I want to find some where to belong
I want to find the person I belong to
I don't want to be surrounded by people who ignore & loathe me
I don't want to be isolated anymore
I want to be with someone who wants me
I want to be wanted
I want to be loved and feel safe
I want my nightmares to end
I want the pain of today to become my yesterday
And for this to happen I have to admit and say out loud
"I am broken"!
All the people around me have broken me
But I will fix myself, then I will run and run and keep on running, until I can fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment